Travel Shoe Polishing Kit
Shoestring travel shoe polishing kit is the perfect accessory for gentlemen to carry with them whether it be for business or pleasure. Our travel shoe care kit it neatly presented in a tan faux leather carry case finished with attractive stitching conveniently sized for travel to fit into your suitcase. our shoe polishing kit is ideal for all smooth leather shoes, this shoe care kit contains everything you need to make your shoes look smart from tin polish to the shoe horn to assist when putting on the shoe.
- 16g Black shoe polish tin
- 16g Neutral shoe polish tin
- Small black plastic shoe horn
- Yellow shoe cleaning cloth
- Mini wooden application brush
- Mini wooden polishing brush
- Tan faux leather case
How To Use Shoestring Travel Shoe Polishing Kit:
- Using the mini polishing brush remove all surface dirt and dust from the surface of the shoe, (if your shoes are heavily soiled use a cleaning agent such as a mouse or wipe).
- Apply a small amount of the tin polish to the shoe using the mini applicator brush. Move over the surface of the shoe in small circular motions. (to achieve a high shine apply the shoe polish using a damp polishing cloth).
- Allow the polish to sit on the upper of the shoe for around 10 – 20 minutes.
- Remove excess polish from the shoe using a clean & dry polishing cloth.
- Using the mini polishing brush in a back and forth motion brush in rapid strokes to produce a high shine.
After polishing your shoes protect them using a spray on protection spray. this will prevent your shoes from absorbing water, therefore defining the leather from water and salt marks.
This shoecare kit would be ideal for:
- Work Shoes,
- Formal Shoes,
- School Shoes,
- Smooth leather boots
- Riding boots
- Army/military boots
SHARE YOUR STYLE
Shoe String Laces, a family run business. Established in 1989 trading laces to the trade. Over time Shoe String Laces became manufacturers and distributors of their own brand laces and insoles. Our laces are stocked by leading footwear retailers and shoe repairers.
We also sell our lace wholesale to trade. Follow Click here to find out more information.