Terms of Order
Please take time to read our and Terms & Conditions – by placing an order you are stating that you have read and understood them.
- Shoestring Laces is based at 103 Bath Street , Market Harborough , Leicestershire LE16 9EJ , United Kingdom.
- Shoestring Laces reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. Any such changes will take effect when posted on the website and it is your responsibility to read the terms and conditions on each occasion you use this website and your continued use of the website shall signify your acceptance to be bound by the latest terms and conditions.
- If you are not a consumer, you confirm that you have authority to bind any business on whose behalf you use this website.
- When you place an order via the website we will send to you an order acknowledgement email detailing the products you have ordered. Please note that this email is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from Shoestring Laces.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and Shoestring Laces will take place on dispatch to you of the products ordered unless Shoestring Laces notifies you that your order has not been accepted or you have cancelled it.
- Every effort is taken to ensure that the information contained in this website is correct and up-to-date. However, Shoestring Laces disclaim all warranties and representations as to the accuracy of any information contained if at any time it becomes inadvertently out-of-date or incomplete. Shoestring Laces cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage that may arise from the use of this information.
- While we try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
- Shoestring Laces is not responsible for this site’s accuracy or the reliability of the access to this site. Neither will we assume responsibility for the content of any other website to which this site links to. These links are provided for your convenience only.
- Shoestring Laces aim to deliver goods of the highest quality. Every effort is made to display only items that are in stock or which can be dispatched to you quickly and direct from the manufacturer. From time to time we may be unable to meet our usual delivery times due to certain items being unavailable, in which case we will advise you immediately. If this does occur, you will be given the opportunity to order an alternative, to have the products sent as soon as they become available, or to cancel the order.
- All prices quoted are in British pounds sterling (£) and are inclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT) at the current rate. If the price changes between you placing and receiving your order, we will honour the original price. Orders are accepted at the sole discretion of Shoestring Laces and are subject to your credit or debit card being authorised for the transaction. All transactions are conducted over SSL through a secure web server.
- These conditions are governed and construed by English law. English courts will resolve any disputes. The terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a customer.