Cool Fresh Insoles: Comfort Insoles for Shoes
These Cool Fresh Comfort Insoles for Shoes by ShoeString are dual-layered, made from latex and rayon in a pale blue colour. These insoles are perforated therefore increasing airflow, and are scented to keep your shoes fresh.
For those on their feet for an extended period of time, our cool fresh insoles are cushioned and offer a degree of relief. Natural elasticity means that less impact is transferred to the feet and joints.
In addition to the above ShoeString comfort insoles for shoes have a latex sole with a Rayon fibre sock giving your footwear added comfort. Our Cool fresh also absorb moisture helping keep you comfortable whilst on the go.
How to use Shoestring Cool Fresh Insoles:
Our comfort insoles for shoes come with printed cut lines, sizes ranging from ladies UK size 3 (Euro size 36), to men’s UK size 11 (Euro size 45) meaning that one pair can easily be trimmed to fit most adult sizes.
- Using the easy to use cut lines on the reverse of the insole select one size up from your actual shoe size. (we recommend this is because of the variation in shoe sizes and shapes).
- Trim the insole along the cut line you have selected.
- Insert the newly trimmed insole into your chosen footwear, insert your hand into the shoe and feel to ensure that the insole is sitting flush with the toe of the shoe. Ensure that the heel of the insole is sitting flush with the rear of the shoe.
- as you have trimmed slightly larger than your shoe size you may have a small amount of excess, if this is the case using a marker pen, push the nib into the crease can to show where to trim.
- If the insole is far too big trim down following for the guide to your actual shoe size.
Who should wear comfort insoles for shoes:
ShoeString cool fresh insoles can be used for the following;
- Cushion the toes and heel, absorbing impact, for improved comfort.
- Take a little bit of excess space out of the shoe for that perfect fit.
- Add on top of the insole in your shoe to give a little more cushioning.
- Stop the foot slipping forward particularly in heeled shoes.
We have a dedicated in-house team based in Market Harborough. During our quality control process, we check each lace with great care to ensure you get the best quality products. We hand band and package the laces in our warehouse and we pride ourselves on having a friendly, helpful and knowledgeable team.
ShoeString Laces is a family run business, established in 1989 selling laces to the trade. Over time we became manufacturers and distributors of ShoeString branded laces and insoles. Our wide range of Laces and Products are now stocked by many leading footwear retailers and shoe repairers.
We also sell our lace wholesale to trade. Follow Click here to find out more information.