Leather Deo Insoles: Leather Insoles for Shoes.
Leather insoles for shoes by Shoestring are dual-layered, made from real leather and latex in a tan color. These insoles are perforated therefore increasing air flow, and scented to keep your shoes fresh.
For those on their feet for an extended period of time, our Leather Deo insoles are cushioned and offer a degree of relief. Natural elasticity means that less impact is transferred to the feet and joints.
In addition to the above Shoestring Leather insoles for shoes have a latex sole with a real leather sock giving your footwear added comfort. Our Leather Deo also absorb moisture helping keep you comfortable whilst on the go.
How to use Shoestring Leather Deo Insoles:
Our Leather insoles for shoes come in sizes ranging from ladies UK size 3 Euro size 36, to men’s UK size 11 Euro size 45. meaning that one pair can easily be trimmed to fit most adult sizes.
Who should wear Leather insoles for shoes:
Shoe-String Leather Deo insoles can be used for the following;
– Cushion the toes and heel, absorbing impact, for improved comfort
– Take a little bit of excess space out of the shoe for that perfect fit
– Add on top of the insole in your shoe to give a little more cushioning
– Stop the foot slipping forward particularly in heeled shoes
– Made of high-quality leather with latex backed charcoal layer
– perforated for improved breathability and freshness
Shoe String Laces, a family run business. Established in 1989 trading laces to the trade. Over time Shoe String Laces became manufacturers and distributors of their own brand laces and insoles. Our laces are stocked by leading footwear retailers and shoe repairers.
We also sell our lace wholesale to trade. Follow Click here to find out more information.